Monday, October 24, 2005

Moving around...

So, off to the lab to do, well, not much. Yesterday I started some work (took 1.5 hours, accompanied by a high pitch wail from one of the access verification points stuck in access denied mode, a broken waterbath and nobody to help resolve these issues as it was Sunday) which required another hour of work today, so enough time to go to the accountants and arrange matters. Apparently I'm now chairman of this whole building thingy. Wonderful. My other remaining housemate has the other function.
Some hectic driving and creative interpretation of the instructions later we reached Hilversum (via Doorn, for logic's sake). The less said about that the better.
Tim's house was next up - it's a brilliant place to live, I must say. I could even feel at home there, even though it lacks slanted roofs.

On the other side of things: Nobody is ever interested, I know this is an extreme case, but come on: Parking officer 'distressed' at dead man's fine.

1 comment:

Sabrine said...

hey joost,

funny post! dat rijmt! :-) enniewee, m'n blog is weer sortof active. new pictures etc.!

Sabrine