Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Update for the sake of updating

First of all: my apologies to those people that I should be mailing (K., A., and the rest of the world). I'm just not finding enough time.
The same goes for finding links - I'm running one of the Beta versions of firefox, and I'm too lazy to get things like flash working, so I'm using IE and paying the price. I'm finding out how many commercials there are on the web, and also how many of them seem to involve scantily dressed people. Oh, and my other machine is running Gentoo with Enlightenment as a window manager. The in-use one is now a dual boot WinXP / Gentoo (only basics at the moment).

Ah, yes, the lab update: Current lab opinions include: I can bake cake; We're nearly out of bad luck, but we don't need to re-order that; Zis iz Boolshzit (let's not go there).

Oh, alright, I'll just through in a random link (category: what the...): Clouds.
And the stupid action of the week award goes to the company that has very nice product pictures online: There's a picture of everything that comes with the graphics card they're selling, including all the CDs. The latter also involving a copy of a well-known action game, which requires an installation key to be installed. This key is printed on the CD. And yes, it's clearly legible on the picture... Good news for everyone with an illegal copy...

Oh, and Sabrine's blog is active again (see comments previous post)

No comments: