Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Right, where am I again?

Alright, alright, I'm back in this country, where 'this' is the Netherlands. Why I left the UK is still a bit of a question, but let's not go there. Currently I'm on through to Woerden for one night, trying to organise a drink for my masters' programme, trying to pay people, trying to get coursework done and generally not really succeding in those things I'm trying. In general the lesson of the week is that leaving a country isn't the problem, but having left it is. Entering the country really isn't the problem - 10 minutes after scheduled arrival time I was on the train station platform with a ticket and my baggage in my hands (the baggage actually making it to the belt at the same time as I did - I have to say those handling priority stickers actually do make a difference).
So in short: I'm back, reluctantly, but too swamped for time to do much. Next weekend I plan to fix this template and fire up some support pages - we'll see if I manage. If people want to distract me in my room this weekend, send me an e-mail.

No comments: