Sunday, October 09, 2005

A day at the Kröller



Now, the reason I had a camera on me last time I was at UC was not because of Hermans' farewell do, but rather because I was heading home and a day at the Kröller was planned. It is a shame that the museum is being renovated, but was still nice to go there. The really good thing about the Kröller is that photography is allowed (as long as you don't use flash), so I can post two pictures later on (those need heavy editing, the museum knows perfectly well that it's very difficult to get a decent photo of most items). In the meantime, I've been fooling around with the pictures taken in the park and the museum garden. Some of the better ones are included in the post.
The new thing at the Museum is a climbable work entitled something along the lines of 'watch out', and it's basically a really long stairway that goes up and continues above a hill. The pictures of this are also still in the 'to edit' folder...



No comments: