Sunday, October 16, 2005

Back to that rotating view

A short history of the file you can see (two posts ago): As said, I went to the Kröller Muller museum some time ago. They recently opened a work by Krijn Giezen, called 'Kijk uit'. The museum site isn't very helpful, or well designed for that matter, but the sponsor has a bit more information in Dutch here. From the top of the stairs I took a series of 20 pictures that I then sent through automatic processing. The software is in demo and can be found here. There is no commercial end-user license yet, but products can be used as long as the use of the software is acknowledged. After some cropping and resizing I had a base image that I then imported into Flash MX 2004 (yes, I have Studio MX under student license, one of those side effects of taking a multimedia course). Currently the only steps there are setting up a single motion tween (10 minutes of work to tweak it). I'm hoping to find time and inspiration to use it as the base for something new.

No comments: