Sunday, December 11, 2005

Another day

And we're off to a flying start. Articles to read, protein names to dread (erm... X-box associated protein? I choose to believe that that has nothing to do with certain electronic devices), powerpoints to study, etc. etc.
Well, with the added 'fun' of having two girls of about my own age at the door asking how much thought I gave the future and more importantly, god's role in it. Scary stuff: I don't handle people with very strong beliefs that well. Especially not the ones that come to spread the faith in a fairly multicultural neighbourhood. I wonder if they'll run into that psychic...
Though, maybe divine inspiration did come, as I figured out why I can't send any mail from outlook: my ISP is blocking access to port 25, which is used for SMTP transactions. Solution: figuring out that one of my outbound servers accepts connections at a different port, and route all accounts through that server. Yay quick response e-mailing again. That took a my while of not thinking about the problem to figure it out.
No I just wait for all the bio knowledge that I need to appear in my head, along with a repaired sense of languages and a stable memory for people and things, for I'm mixing up all the names that I should know again.

Back to that chemistry again.

No comments: