Thursday, February 10, 2005

Random update

First of all: Charles is to marry Camilla; I wonder what media madness will ensue. If I find interesting parodies or satire I'll post them. In the meantime check BBC News if you must (currently breaking news, so no link yet). April 6th, Windsor Castle, small ceremony. Received your invitation yet?
So it's rainy here, I don't have to count books as evidently one of the council members has been unanble to get the fact that he has office hours on Wednesday into his head, despite having had the same timeslot since September. Ow well...
Also fooling around with cables a bit, nearly got a good signal on the PC, nothing much going on really (though I have the feeling this is the calm before the storm).
Anyway, for those that didn't read the comment on the last post and don't know this one yet (I know, it's outdated), type 'miserable failure' in google and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'. Google, by the way, is also available in other languages, including Klingon, and works as a calculator. In the search field calculations can be entered, including '3km in miles' and 'answer to life the universe and everything ='. This last fact is also mentioned in a wikipedia entry. This entry also explains a little about the name of the blog. Last word on google: there are also a number of conspiracy theories about google out there, but I'll refrain from posting those.

No comments: