Thursday, February 24, 2005

Before Anyone Complains...

...yes, there is a counter on the site (invisible), so be warned. It uses the same system as the council website, so there's a warning for that one too. Though I would be impressed if I get the amount of pageloads that the council gets in a day in a month, I need to prove that point first. If there are any objections - let me know, but please let me count my one daily visitor for a while :). And NO, I'm not counted, so I can't hit reload every 10 seconds. I think the counter uses cookies, so it'll probably show up on anti-spyware searches via AdAware or (the imho better) Spybot - Search and Destroy (and for the paranoid under us: Hijack this is also a brilliant tool).

Anyway, for the less geeky people around, here's a good one: from 'Hollow Men' a clip of Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn' in sign language (WMV, 3Mb+. 'Right-click, save as...' also works). Well, kind of.

No comments: