Monday, February 28, 2005

And Now, I Wait...

So, today was hectic, in the same manner as that the weekend was hectic. The birthday was fun, though the normal social segregation between the Dutch and the Non-Dutch occured again. Interestingly enough it seems that the Non-Dutch are scared of the Dutch, as they form a small tight circle in a corner and don't really communicate to the outside. Anyway, I managed to get the application for the Master's programme done, and I even dropped it off at the address that it should be sent to. With less than 24 hours to go before the deadline, it's done. Now just wait for the note telling me what I missed (bad case) or that it's taken into consideration (normal case scenario).
That leaves fixing a place to live (though an interesting place is up on offer) and doing my actual course work...
As for links, hold on in there, one of my intended links went down, I'm looking for an alternate / waiting for the site to be fixed. I'll also post an art post sometime soon.

No comments: