Thursday, March 31, 2005

Problems...

So okay, my laptop was sent in for repairs. Estimate: 'I have no Idea, but at least 3-4 weeks' to be read as 3^2-4^2= 9-16 weeks. Will I be blogging? I'll try. Problem is: I forgot my password. And my username. Someone now has 3 password reminders. Basically I can't access my Blog (ehm, how did I get here.... In the process of trying to retrieve my password, this page popped up, without giving me the chance to change my password. Basically, I all of a sudden have a random accesspoint for one post.), so until I get this one fixed, I'll just go back to being feeling stoopid.

So what else is up? Immunology group project. Standard group size: 4, I'm in a 3 person group, out of which one is away. We need a topic, and I suck at thinking of those. So, if anyone still has an unaswered question in Immunology Signalling, feel free to drop a comment below.

In other news: I'm looking at a room in Lombok, as I'm probably going to stick around in Utrecht for at least 2 years. More news as soon as it is relevant.

Bored? Hoping to find a link here? All I can offer is this one, which is a creative flash sound music thingy. It can be viewed here, but note that it takes long to load.

No comments: