Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy movie!

For those interested, the trailers are out. (for some time now, but ow well). The official site can be found here, the trailers can be found here, and the die-hards can right-click-save-as the following links: Trailer and Teaser (Ultra-Res QuickTime, 51.9MB and 27.2MB respectively)

Unrelated: I may have the pictures of the FnF and some of the snow scenes on Friday. The night shots will take a while, I'm currently on 17/36 exposures, and it's my last roll, so I'm keeping it in for a while. Scanning them will take a while - I don't buy the foto CD's, for 3 euro's I'm willing to sit next to the scanner for 20 min to scan the few pictures that I want in digital format. The fact that I don't own a scanner does, however, complicate matters a little.

1 comment:

Hedwig said...

And Alan Rickman is the voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android. How brilliant is that?