Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Music Tag!

Though doomed to die here, I'll answer the questions that were tagged to me by Hedwig, but I fear that I have no likely candidates to tag at present. Anyways, here goes:

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
Now, In the tried and tested section there are 890 files, (including random recordings of some local bands that I don't really listen to anymore, comedy quotes and copies of all the CDs I own). The total is 1109, including any files that are listed as mp3.

What was the last CD you bought?
It was probably (bad memory) K's Choice: 1993-2003 Ten Years of... *clickety* make that The Tragically Hip: In Violet Light (though I only placed an order, that I still need to pick up and pay for at the shop).

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
The system indicates that it could very well have been New Order: True Faith.

Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
Not in any specific order, and also please note that this list varies wildly throughout time:
St. Lawrence River
David Usher
Morning Orbit: At least, I own this album and the track is on my version - it isn't listed on the official site! There you would need to look up Little Songs.
Hope [no lyrics]
Apocalyptica
Cult

No comments: