Monday, March 14, 2005

'Midterms'... Kind of Rings a Bell...

...so my next post will most likely be Friday or Saturday (though we do have the open day that day). Todays post will also be short and boring. I have got scans of the snow ring (vertical) that I made and of the glass painting, but I don't feel like resizing and uploading right now. Speaking of graphics: the multimedia course (exam tomorrow) pratcical work (due April 5th) is on graphics. Assignment 1: remove the (copyright) watermark text from this image. Ethical, very ethical.
Anyway - I'm working on an alternative to prom. Yes, it *is* possible to go to antwerp (€12 return ticket from Roosendaal, €14 for the hostel) for a price less than prom. Even Brugge is nearly possible (the hostel is the same price, but the train is €26.20, topping budget by €5.20). At the moment the idea is a small party-ish thing at my place, with someone suggesting one of those murder mystery parties (if you feel the urge to comment, there's a comment option on every post). The brilliant thing is though, that I now have parties on the 29th of March, 2nd of April and 5th of April... The 5th not even being the ASIC after-election party which someone will undoubtedly come up with. Sorry ppl, already have an obligation!
Anyway, I'll cease rambling on, and leave you with the rather sad report of why justice can be too damn slow: Heaven Can Wait, Court Tells Dying Man.

1 comment:

Sabrine said...

I want in on the murder mystery game!!! How about doing it on a random friday after F n F? Pleaeaeaease?