Thursday, January 05, 2006

Once more, with feeling

For some reason, people (some estate agent) trying to sell the downstairs floor don't get the following facts:

  • I'm doing an internship in a hospital lab; I don't do 'bereikbaarheid' and definitely not mobile
  • I can't just take time off on a whim; let me know a week in advance, not 22 hours.
  • I can't 'let you know' if you don't pronounce your name clearly and don't leave a number.
  • I rarely have time between 09:00 and 17:00 to let anyone know anything.
  • I don't appreciate replanning half a week to wait for someone who doesn't show up at all.
So things never change, despite mentioning them numerous times. Guess that's going to be another letter stuck to the door, there's no way I can meet and greet a prospective buyer at 13:00 tomorrow. Sorry for the buyer, not his/her fault, I know.
Non-ranting content should return to this page soon. I'm planning to be home on Sunday, if anyone feels like dropping by, let me know.

No comments: