Sunday, August 07, 2005

Still Busy...

...getting the room fixed, and putting in another 39 hours of work. Only two more weeks to go on the job front, and by then I should be able to move into the room as well. The flooring is done, including the restoration of most of the skirting. As there is the matter of the new wall section and non-skirted sections, I'm also adding in new skirting to cover for that (as I really need to do that, as its laminate panel flooring, you need to cover the edges). The new wall has already been painted once, and will get a second coat soon. After that, most of the floor and wall (re)construction will be done. I've already got some cupboards in, so the main things that will still take time are building a desk, putting up shelves and figuring out the middlesection (long story). Once I move in, I'll probably have somewhat more time to actually blog something mildly amusing...

No comments: