Sunday, July 24, 2005

Busy...

There's enough to do! Apart from working (boooooks) and worrying about working on the room (some work is actually being done), there's not that much time left. I still haven't got round to sorting out those pictures - my time behind the computer has either been spent hiding away from family in Limburg (doing mindless things that no-one could possibly take interest in - headphones and winamp can turn into a life saver, especially when running in the background) or trying to figure out why none of my office 2003 applications were working (turned out that the update for kerio firewall disagrees with office 2003 - so I'm still looking for a new firewall, as I will (unfortunately) need office soon.). In the meantime I have replaced my phone, so that should solve the problem of my phone brutaly hanging up when I try to answer the phone. As I have not changed the number or the company yet, I will still have outages because the network I'm using is absolute cr*p around here.
As this isn't really going anywhere, I'm off. Hopefully a more interesting post soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sygate Personal Firewall yaaaaaayy... ;)