Friday, July 15, 2005

No Real Title...

..as there isn't really going to be a central topic to this post. So I'll just sum everything up:

  1. I'm back from England (well, I was Sunday, but hey...), with an insane amount of photographs of which most are not too interesting. I'll post some in a while to make up for not finding time and addresses to send postcards to. It was nice being there again and seeing people that I haven't seen in a long while.
  2. I've also seen the room I should be moving into. It looks a lot better after they basically rebuilt the entire inside. I also have some pictures, but as goes for the England pictures, I haven't downloaded them from my camera (in Amsterdam as I'm only dropping by briefly here in Woerden today), so you'll have to wait to see them.
  3. Along the same lines I've just completed the registration process for next year's programme and I got an e-mail telling me that the programme will start on September 6th. So now I can claim that I do study something biological (Biomolecular Sciences).
  4. For the Dutch: want to know how 'beschaafd' (civilised) or 'hork' (?) you are? Zestienmiljoenmensen.nl has a test.

No comments: