Monday, September 12, 2005

That's one day, 169 to go...

Don't get me wrong, it was quite nice. Filled in a form, and another form, and another form and [...] and figured out I'm not VMT certified (soon to be solved), got a badge [that needs to be worn in sight whilst on the premises], a locker, etc. etc. The first PCR has been done, I've got a bench spot and a reading spot, I know where to find stuff and I even have half a shelf in the freezer. Now I actually need to do the 'fun' part - which is actually registering for this whole thing. The card is handy though - I can now access the bikeshed also after 18:00, and seeing as I left 15 min later than said time... Anyway, enough of that for now. There are a few mindless games on the net, but I find them to dull to link. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joost druk? 'tasja wel/ook...