Monday, May 02, 2005

Coherency is so overrated

It's monday, I think. Yes, that would be it. Finished German today (except for actually bundeling everything, which I get to do in class next Monday), Multimedia exam tomorrow. Hopefully I'll finish the flash animation tomorrow as well (still need to find and add two sounds, as well as an intro message and revamping my notes into the kind of report that actually makes sense to more people than just me). But basically, after that, it's course two out of the way, leaving enough time for course 3 (immunology) and the council. Don't start complaining about how you have 5 exams next week Friday, as I know those semesters as well, and seeing as this is my last one here, let me have my fun.
Anyway, I haven't posted for a week. Why? Well, nothing important happened, and, nothing interesting got posted on those sites that I check in those 5 minute breaks. The links are therefore going to be rather dull or unimaginative, but have fun anyway.

Edited images
Worth 1000 had two, imho, quite decent Lord of the Rings out of place pictures. They're called 'Welcome to New Jersey' and 'Fellow of the Ring'.
In the news lately
The NOS ran an item on the image of The Netherlands in the US being tarnished, mainly by conservatives, who, uninhibited by any actual knowledge whatsoever, claim that babys can be euthanised here if just about anything can be labeled as being wrong with them (the example mentioned being having four fingers). The article 'Florida girl has abortion blocked' is yet another instance of where conservatism goes bad. For clarity's sake: the girl is 13.
Flash animation, but then good
An animated video clip for Cake - Comfort Eagle. Why I'm posting it, I don't really know. You might like it though.
Commercial, of dubious nature
I wonder if this is an actual add and whether it was actually allowed. Anyway, it's labeled as a Blaupunkt commercial.

No comments: