Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Procrastination, but make it quick

Slightly overworked, basically working fulltime at the lab, whilst preparing for my final talk until 23:00 every evening, so no time for, well, anything, except some therapeutic ranting. Definitely no time for: my bike being funny and breaking down before I even left the neighbourhood (but some nice bikerepair shop that repaired it in 30 min whilst I did some shopping, at least I think the guy said that, I still suck at dutch with heavy turkish influences, but my bike works, so yup, that would have been it). Cold showers in the morning keep me awake, though I don't have an option as the boiler went on the blink (something that I also don't have time for). I think I just got that sorted, so I can add taking apart (and reassembling) (the easy parts of) the boiler system to my list of skills. Ah, and then I'm forgetting the social thing that I arranged months ago...
Ow well, back to the hell that is IF pictures and powerpoint...

I really did intend to bring this up to speed again. It'll have to wait

No comments: