Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What I'm up to

Basically, I'm running around, as I always seem to be, with the difference that I actually end up at my parents somewhat more often. It'll suffice to say that I have nicked the keys to the backdoor again, as this will save approximately 20 meters on each visit (okay, that's overdone, but you get the point, I'm there a lot). With my Dad's birthday yesterday, an appointment in Hilversum today (which should end at the time the CC meeting in Utrecht started, but somehow I was only 15 min late) and most likely a trip to Groningen tomorrow; I'd rather not think about Thursday and Friday yet. Saturday I know that I should have dinner at my parent's place, as that is what is left of the 'party' for family to celebrate me graduating. Most of the family, actually all of the family, cancelled, which makes it a nice and calm day whilst at the same time nobody complain about not being invited. A few friends of the family will be attending though. The same weekend I will also move most of my stuff there as well. The weekend after will see some of the family showing up and I should go to a party as well, so I best not attempt to move that weekend. In the meantime, the renovation of my room-to-be is due to start next week as well. This means that I most likely will be able to move in on time - another problem solved. Now I just need to get registered for that Masters' programme. Qute e-mail from the UU that I need to send them the form they sent me, the one that I never received. University administration in combination with mass-mailing: joy.

1 comment:

Sabrine said...

Yeah I got that same email... I looked at the UU website under help! and it said that because of the large mailing they sent out it was possible that some of the letters hadn't arrived yet but are due at the end of this week...